My Forever Smile Accelerated Orthodontics for St. Charles County, Lake St. Louis, Wentzville, and O’Fallon
THE MY FOREVER SMILE ALTERNATIVE TO TRADITIONAL BRACES
Thinking about braces and trying to decide between My Forever Smile vs. traditional braces? My Forever Smile accomplishes all of the same goals of traditional braces but in a much more efficient, less painful, and more cost-effective manner.
Many people don’t want to wait years for results or deal with the discomfort of multiple wires.
For many patients considering braces, My Forever Smile is an attractive option for straightening the teeth quickly and effectively.
Dr. Matthew Boscia has helped many patients achieve their ideal smile with accelerated orthodontic treatment options. And most cases are completed in about a year!
Some of the benefits of My Forever Smile include:
- Lower Cost: Only $3498 with options for 10% off and in-office financing
- Faster Results: Your ideal smile in 10 to 15 months (sometimes 8 or less!)
- Greater Comfort: My Forever Smile is less painful than traditional braces
- Less Sensitivity: Lower friction than traditional braces
DRAWBACKS OF TRADITIONAL BRACES
While effective, traditional braces do have some drawbacks:
- Price upwards of $6000 to $10,000
- Extreme discomfort and pain
- Tooth sensitivity
- Two to five years needed for effectiveness
- Dozens of visits to the orthodontist
It can take several months and even years to achieve the final result, so you may end up hiding your smile. In addition, the total cost of a treatment plan for traditional braces can be much higher than My Forever Smile.
THE PROOF IS IN OUR PATIENTS
Dr. Matthew Boscia has helped many patients achieve their ideal smile with accelerated orthodontic treatments, available at his practice near Lake St. Louis, O’Fallon, and Wentzville.
Best of all, extractions of permanent teeth are not necessary with My Forever Smile! Learn more by hearing from some of our patients about their Accelerated Orthodontics experiences.